- A Course to empower students from fine art faculty.
- Internationally, academic courses in fine art faculty do introduce modules on digital practices. There is a strong need for such course which is devised in response to unfilled space in visual art.
- The aim of this course is to explore more possibilities in the art process with the knowledge of art practices for visual communication purpose.
- The course covers deeper study of design components in visual art process.
- It aims to enable students to understand art practice in the broader context using the tool kit of the contemporary time.
- Further the course will explore applied elements to enable students to seek avenues of employment.
- Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
What is different?
- Learning visual art history through film screenings.
- Reading material/ Book of the week/Artist of the week.
Elective Project / Group tasks / Guidance from professional/ / Guidance from Alumni Field trips / Portfolio Building / Internship Project
- Students of third / fourth year from undergraduate or diploma programmes; in Drg & Ptg. / Textile / Metal / Sculpture/ Ceramics.
- Students who has finished B.F.A or G.D. Art from fine art stream as well as A.T.D. students are also eligible for admission process.
- Entrance-in the form of Interview & portfolio presentation is compulsory. To judge the Capacity / Design sense / Basic awareness about the fields.